We are hiring! Come join the team.
Entry Level Full Stack Developer
PAN is on the hunt for an aspiring graduate developer to join their team in their incredible advertising agency!
This role will involve supporting PANmedia's 100+ web sites, developing new sites and providing dev ops support where needed. The chosen applicant will also work with our own in-house CMS, contributing to the code base and taking an active role in supporting the backend code and operations.
The role will involve lots of learning, so be prepared to study. PANmedia will make every effort to provide any educational resources to support your professional development. Our team work closely to share their knowledge with each other.
Worked on projects (personal, voluntary, paid or otherwise) with technologies mentioned above to create a complete, running applications. Demonstration of the project / any source code / project documentations will be useful.
Installed and managed a Linux server for personal, hobby or client use.
Some working knowledge of web stacks including LAMP, LEMP and NMP
- Support day to day monitoring management of servers, such as disk space monitoring, install updates etc
- Improve our server provisioning capabilities through automation by using technologies like Ansible, Chef within AWS.
- Assist in development, testing (functional / unit) of our products
- Learn our proprietary technology (Pannther) and use it develop client websites
- Be open to learning new technologies and use them as we see fit to increase our operational efficiency and capabilities
- Support other team members in tackling technical problems.
- Provide novel solutions to problems and work with the team code creatively
Linux Virtual Servers located in Amazon AWS, Linode, etc.
Studio users use Apple Macs, however, support for the Macs is done by an external party
Free choice of IDEs and software tools - Netbeans, Sublime, Atom - anything is ok.
KANBAN style of project management
We use almost 100% open source technologies. Plenty of documentation and examples are available online. While our own code base is closed source, we encourage our devs to contribute back to the community in terms of submission of patches or contribution to discussions in Stack Overflow etc.
Tell Me More
Graphic Design & Front-End Development Genius
The lure of the big OE for one of our key team members has created an opportunity for a super talented, creative designer to join the team at PAN.
PAN is a multi-discipline, full service advertising agency servicing regional, national and international brands with outstanding creativity and effective campaigns in both traditional and new-media environments. This is your opportunity to build on your print and digital design career with a leading independent agency.
PAN operates a fun, flexible, high energy studio environment where collaboration is key to delivering quality outcomes for clients. You will need to demonstrate outstanding creativity, solid print design skills, the ability to design best-practice user interfaces and the ability to work to deadlines. You will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills and have a history of positive interaction with clients.
PAN would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for design, creative flare and a finger on the pulse of the latest design trends
- Can design for both digital and traditional media
- Create and develop new and unique ideas which may include working with a design team or working directly with the client
- Are willing to jump in when required and work as an art worker as well as being able to take a design brief, brainstorm and come up with a solid creative concept
- See projects from start to finish
- Have great attention to detail
- Are highly capable in using the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Have skills in HTML, CSS, SASS and Bootstrap
- Have a good knowledge of prepress file setup
- Have a real desire and motivation to always be learning new skills and technologies
You will be required to demonstrate a good understanding of online and offline marketing and preferably come with 2-3 years agency experience. If successful you will be joining an admired and respected creative team of remarkably talented marketers, developers and design professionals..
We won't take just any application - you need to take the time to show us your skills and submit an application that makes us say WOW we want to meet this design genius!
Tell Me More